Pray For ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter nellydeluna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nellydeluna

Guest
Please help me pray for my husband, we have a ###-year-old daughter. But he doesn't seem happy with us. He's always working and we hardly even see him. And when he's around he's always mad and yells at me. Please help me pray for him.
 
Almighty God, I thank you and ask you to please hear this prayer for ###:

Dear Lord,

I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. I am praying that God’s perfect will, will be done in this situation. Why? Because God wants the best for all His children. May God bless you, cause His face to shine upon you. May you always and forever walk in, love, joy, peace, understanding, and the forgiveness of God.

Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name I pray that Your perfect will, will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Especially let your perfect will be done in my marriage. Bless our marriage.

Don’t You Ever Forget… Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget… God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best. Obey God’s Word. God Honors Obedience to His Word. God Got You. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, please bless this family with forgiveness, peace, love and joy. Please bless the husband's job with success and please intervene in the conversation in the family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord let him see the importance of family. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I should have seen the signs from the beginning he asked me to stay with him and said he would but buy me things and take care of me he told me to never leave him was I dumb or just not paying attention to the signs he was showing me he can’t buy love and telling me to not leave like uh what i...
Replies
7
Views
137
Kindly pray that my husband should stop abusing me and my parents though they have died. Even if I ask him any small things he uses sexual abuses against me and my parents. He yells on top of his voice. Bad testimony goes from our house. He calls himself man of God. But he torments ne with his...
Replies
12
Views
161
Please can you pray for my adopted daughter her name is ###. She is ### years old and has a ### year old baby. She is always angry when we try to talk to her she gets mad and talks back to us. She's gets into fights with anyone she calls friends and gets beaten up badly. I am very scared that...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom