Pray For ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter henya0613
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

henya0613

Guest
Please pray for me and my unborn baby. I am ### weeks pregnant and not feeling too well. I am afraid that I might lose the baby, so if you can all keep my baby in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.
 
Dear God, please look out for the ### and baby. Amen
 
Please, Lord keep my ### and her unborn child save, keep her peace of mind and help her to rest in the assurance that her life and the baby are in Your hands.

in Jesus name I pray
 
I pray in Jesus' name that you will have a healthy baby. And that God will use your children to do a great work for our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for you and your baby, God bless
 
don't worry, ### is safe. Jesus with ### and ###.
 
Lord God put your protective shield around

this mother and her unborn baby. Bring

the baby to full term. Place your love

all around her and let her not be afraid.

My prayers are going up for you and your

baby.
 
Dearest (((((((###))))))), I stand with you during this difficult time in your life. I will take your request immediately to God in prayer!

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace,...." -- 1 CORINTHIANS 14:33 (KJV)

A child is truly a blessing from God and it is He who gives us this most precious and loving gift. We may not always understand why things are happening as they are but they do happen for a reason though it does not have to spell unfavorable news! God has given doctors the ability to heal and help one and He expects people to see His work through them.

Let us all join in prayer now.

Dearest Father in the Name of Jesus we pray for ### who is concerned about her unborn child's well being. Merciful Lord, we ask thee to bless her child with your Divine power that he may be well and strong and that there will be no complications as he comes to term. May your infinite glory be revealed in the health of her child! Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Father, we Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify thy Most Holy Name! Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and my wife’s name is ###. She is five months pregnant, and unfortunately, her cervix has opened about one finger and bleeding. The doctor told us that we need God’s miracle and that if the pregnancy can continue for a few more weeks, there may be a chance for the baby to survive...
Replies
10
Views
153
Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
154
We got the news that our unborn baby cannot be seen on an ultrasound at ### weeks. They think I have had a missed miscarriage. I go back ### for another scan. Please pray that this is a mistake, God would work a miracle, and there would be a healthy happy baby growing when we go back.
Replies
13
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom