Pray For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, I been visting with a sister for a few days. She has troubles with the IRS and taking her anger on me. I said I would pray for her and she just hates that, she is not a christian. Pray for her.

G-D Bless!
 
Dear father God you alone can deal to those who are filled with hate. We implore to You Lord our ### heart to be change. May she feels you God, please God intercede to the situations. remove the hatred and make it possible on them to help each other, make them unite to worship and give thanks to you our loving Lord. We need you to remove the hate. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
175
Pray for my wife she said her eyes went funny before and she didn’t feel right. I think it was just going from a cool hotel room to outside in the car and the car was hot inside let her be ok please let me have whatever she has so she is not in pain bless her and keep her well thanks
Replies
10
Views
117
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom