Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guynamedcolin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guynamedcolin

Guest
My mother who is currently on unemployment needs many prayers. She can afford the essentials, it's just we (### and I, her son) would just like to move out of ### and find a nice little apartment to live in. Also please pray she finds a job, she really would like one but is having a hard time.

Thanks for Praying!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings everyone, I pray you are all well. In the name of Jesus, may you be filled with peace, strength, and blessings. I need prayer for my mom all is well for her but she has not been very busy often, it’s been a month she’s barely had any clients in this whole entire month of April she’s...
Replies
13
Views
396
Dear Loed Jesus, I had a great conversation with a friend of mine at church. She is a minister‘s wife. I made a song for her and sadly due to her disabilities of injuries and getting surgery and health issues. She’s been laid off and I would really like it if she could have a job involving her...
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear Lord, I come to you on behalf of of my girl ###, she’s been going through it a lot lately with her parents and finances. I tried my best to help but it’s not enough and her parents just served her papers for no reason whatsoever, I just pray for a miracle for her and her 2 kids that a true...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom