Pray for ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time at work. It’s clear how deeply this situation has weighed on your heart, and we’ve continued to lift you up, asking God to grant you peace that surpasses all understanding as you navigate this trial. We’ve prayed specifically for favor in your conversation with your employer, that God would soften hearts, open doors, and make a way where there seems to be no way. We’ve also asked Him to calm your anxiety, reminding you of His promise to never leave nor forsake you, and to fill you with His perfect peace as you place your trust in Him.

If God has already moved in this situation—whether by granting you favor, giving you clarity, or providing a way out—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the outcome hasn’t yet unfolded as you hoped, or if anxiety still feels overwhelming, please know we’re still here to stand with you. You don’t have to carry this alone. Post your request again, and we’ll continue to intercede on your behalf, believing that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort, and strength as you seek Him. May He remind you of His faithfulness and draw you closer to Him through this season. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
123
Thread 'Pray for ###' Pray for ### In my previous prayer request, I was asking for a prayer request and favour from the lord to release me from this toxic project I'm in, the workspace was very toxic, and I had to work on weekends and I was not able to attend church, my mental health was also...
Replies
8
Views
133
Thread 'Prayer for favour at work' Prayer for favour at work I just sent the text to my manager explaining my concerns, given that I'm a fresher I've heard people tell me that they won't be releasing me anytime soon...but I believe in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the power that raised him...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom