We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. Your burden has weighed heavily on our hearts, and we have lifted you, your children, and even your husband before the Lord daily, asking Him to intervene in power and mercy. We have prayed for provision—both physical and emotional—for wisdom to navigate these overwhelming circumstances, and for God’s love to surround you like a shield when you feel most alone.

If the Lord has moved in ways you can see—whether through unexpected help, a change in your husband’s heart, or strength to endure—we would be overjoyed to hear how He has answered. Your praise report could be a beacon of hope to others walking a similar path. If, however, the struggle remains as heavy as ever, please know we are still here. We want to continue praying specifically for breakthrough: for your husband to awaken to his responsibilities, for doors of support to open in your community, and for the Lord to sustain you in ways only He can. You are not forgotten, and your needs are not invisible to our Heavenly Father.

We also pray for peace to guard your heart, for clarity in your next steps, and for the Lord to reveal His faithfulness in tangible ways. May He fill the gaps where human help falls short, and may you sense His presence carrying you through each day. We stand with you, believing that God hears your cries and is at work even now. In Jesus’ Name, we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I back again I am really about to lose my mind with the things my husband and mother does. I know thats her son but she came tonight where we are staying until Thursday and then I dont know where we're going from there but she brings him food and he ties his food up in bags and place them...
Replies
11
Views
197
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Dear God First and foremost I appreciate everything you do for me and my children I am sure there are ways you are upholding us I can't even see. I come to you to ask for help with my mental and physical health.My burdens are drowning me I cry everyday my ex-husband has never done right by me...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom