Pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### has a friend who struggles with substance abuse and a drinking problem. They also want to join a latter day saints church (which I don't think is good because they don't believe Jesus is God, but it could help them) I think she is a nice lady but she really needs help, please pray for her.
Replies
11
Views
193
I'm the only parent left and my son needs to be release from smoking this substance. He needs God's intervention. I asked you God make him nausea when he wants to smoke take the craving away for any substance. Please pray for us
Replies
10
Views
120
Need prayers for my own self and my health, to overcome this substance abuse addiction I have and to guide back on the path of righteousness. I need prayer for anything God sees for me to have and to form a hedge of protection around me and my family and my home ward off any evil that tries to...
Replies
6
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom