Pray for ###

nellynelly

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my ex will forgive me and give me another chance at a relationship.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of hope and humility, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, You are the God of reconciliation and love, and we ask for Your divine intervention in this situation. Your Word says in Ephesians 4:32, "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." We pray that ###'s ex will find it in their heart to forgive, just as You have forgiven us.

Father, we know that relationships are precious in Your sight. We ask that You soften hearts and open doors for honest communication and healing. Grant ### the wisdom and strength to make amends and to demonstrate genuine change and love.

As Your Word in Colossians 3:13 reminds us, "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." We pray that this relationship may be restored according to Your will and for Your glory.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect plan and timing. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). We place this request in Your hands, knowing that You are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20).

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God’s forgiveness. My husband disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted. We hired a private investigator. ### married his girlfriend in Canada. Left me and our two grown daughters here not knowing what happened to him. We hired a private investigator. I handled his cruelty with alcohol. Too much...
Replies
9
Views
148
I made a mistake in our relationship and I want an another chance. I love him so much and I just want to be with him again. I want to do it the right way through god. I believe we are meant to be and god may bring us together again. I hope we can get back together. We ended on good terms so I...
Replies
10
Views
159
Please pray for satan to leave me and my ex wife and family. She continues to not let me see my ### year old daughter since September of ###. Pray for peace and strength to make it through another day. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom