PRAY FOR ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There was this woman on TikTok that talked about how she was in a cult forcibly as a child and this really hurt her relationship with God I don't know her name but she seemed really cool just broken please those who are not a.i pray for her she taught me what love bombing was and they used this...
Replies
8
Views
123
Happy Fourth of July, everyone. I'm facing a hard dilemma here. I was raised in a Satanic cult, and I know that my mother made an occult vow binding me to my brother. I wasn't always a great, Bible-believing Christian. I was once homosexual and a lukewarm Christian. Since then, I have fully...
Replies
10
Views
145
I was raised in a Satanic and Luciferic cult. I know we are living in Revelation because I have been turned against by family, friends, sexual partners, and even people that I do not know. I live in ###. I have realized that everyone can hear the same voices in their head, and I now assume that...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom