Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me & my familys safety, good health & for overflowing blessings. Pls pray that I excel in my job & no risky clients or transactions & more side hustles. Pls pray that ms ### can pay me her debt.Pls pray that I get healed from all sickness. PLS PRAY for my sons mental health & peace...
Replies
10
Views
132
First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
257
I agreed to go on a trip with some friends next year that I no longer want to go on. They have a lot going on in their lives as well financially and it’s going to come at a time we really don’t need to spend money or be gone. I hate to be the one to back out so I am praying they will tell us...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom