Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request to please pray for my old aged mother who is suffering from stomach pain since past one week. She is feeling very uncomfortable and not getting proper sleep also. I request to please pray to the God for her early recovery. In the previous instances I had requested for prayers for the...
Replies
7
Views
161
My mother ###, ### years old is not keeping well. She is having digestion problems, acidity and acute constipation. She is getting restless and not sleeping properly at night. Please pray for curing all her illness and give her strength. Please make her calm and quiet with good health. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
114
Please pray for my mother. I am in constant worry about her health to the point of neglecting my own health. Her energy levels are low and she is sometimes short of breath due to kidney issues. Please, please, please, please pray that her kidney function improves and her energy level increases...
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom