Pray for ###

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
I realized today how far out of touch I've been with my prayer life. I need to get back into my daily prayer mode. I just miss not having the Eucharistic adoration at my church open daily to go inside and pray. The sensation of being inside there praying is so overwhelming and powerful that it can't be explained. All I know I feel the presence of Jesus with me. God has been so good to me in the happiest and saddest moments of my life. I am thankful for all my tears and smiles. But there's so much prayer needed in this world and for others. I want to pray for everyone and for specifics intentions of ### & ### daily. I want to have my daily moment with Christ!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am learning courses and do some mission volunteer work but I do feel overwhelmed as I trying come out of survival mode from trauma. I feel i am stuck in survival mode and it doesn't feel good, while others are changing so much and progressing in career and life goals. I pray I can find peace...
Replies
10
Views
148
Now, I'm in the deepest and saddest point of my Life. Lot of adversities in front of me that related to - finances, family, career, Academic, Age and Time, physical health issues.also communal violence from an idol worshipping community. My mind is now out of control. My hope is diminishing...
Replies
12
Views
438
Hi everyone please pray to Jesus Christ for me to heal inside and outside, my partner passed away one year ago and I’m mentally and physically not ok 💔😢, I’m pray to Jesus Christ my arms heal and my teeth heal too , hopefully a speedy healing recovery and no infection or scarring and my teeth...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom