Pray for ###!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]Pray for ###! Lord done all His will in every area of life ###! Amen![/SIZE]
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking Christians around the world to join me in prayer for ###. ### has been given an extraordinary platform and has reached millions of people through her music and influence. Because of the number of lives she has the ability to reach, I believe it is important that we, as people of...
Replies
9
Views
38
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
6
Views
18
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
6
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom