Pray for ###

brnbetty

Servant
Please pray for my friend ###. He has to return unexpectedly from ### to the U.S because of health issues. Pray that his knee heals and his spirit. I pray that he comes out of depression and into clarity and resolution and finds a good job and place to live. I pray that he doesn't lose hope and I pray he asks and receives the help he needs. Amen
 
In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Amen.
Prayer Focus:
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless everyone I love and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of.
God save those who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from, and protect us from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. May we all come to know You in truth, love You with all our heart, mind, body, and soul.
Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives.
Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' name. May the Father's will be done. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter needs help as she is alone in the U.S going thru emotional breakdown and seeking support. Send some angel to comfort her please Give her the wisdom to make decision and not to lose faith in God - Thank You her name is ###
Replies
14
Views
304
He recently lost his job and he’s super depressed with all the bills piling up, I am not in a place to help him financially, please pray for him so he
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me and my home situation. Things have become very difficult between me and the person I live with. He is autistic, and when he becomes very focused or upset he can sometimes speak very intensely and get fixed on one idea. Today, after a stressful problem in the house, he told me...
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom