Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poly102

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### to get well. She's laying in the hospital and doctor don't know what's wrong with her. Please pray.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise The Lord, Please pray for my niece. Her name is ###. She is ### years old. Two days back a fish bone got stuck in her throat will she was having lunch. Tried all method but didn't work. Yesterday my sister took her to the hospital. The doctors try to remove it using scope but coudn't. So...
Replies
16
Views
273
I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
235
Please pray for a friend who is going to the hospital due to unexpected pain that started right as she was about to clock into work. This friend is currently at the hospital but waiting for the doctor to give her medicine so she can go. She's been waiting a while it seems. Please pray. Please...
Replies
6
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom