Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

brijen2013

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### to explain the reasons of his behaviour as I am trying hard to forgive his indifference, his attitude, his behaviour, his uncaringness, his non-caring attitude when we were together for ### years and just tells me off - Please let him come to see me for Christmas.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### and his salvation in Jesus. He has been indulging in behaviours like drinking, flirting with multiple women, even sending explicit texts to one while saying he loves the other one. He keeps lying to everyone around. I am so disappointed and disgusted at this behaviour but...
Replies
8
Views
129
Would like prayers for my housemate. Today I went to his room to let him know I found some boxes we needed yelled at me in a mockery voice saying I shouldn’t disturb him again . I feel very upset as I’m trying to save money with this. Jesus Christ please heal his autism and mental issues he’s...
Replies
14
Views
205
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom