Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirukijoyce
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirukijoyce

Guest
pray for my son ###, he is mostly affected by chest problems especially during cold seasons, The Lord made all seasons so that we may enjoy different climates. This is a test i he has passed it in Jesus Name.

I thank God for the far He has taken me, He is Ebenezer.

I thank God for the business, He has sailed me through despite the hard times.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Heavenly father please grant complete recovery to this ### and bless you strength physically and spiritually! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my ### with health he has been experiencing a pain it seemed to be indigestion to that he felt inflated and said that had a punch on his left side not his heart but his left side up on his chest after a sparkling water with lemon he felt a relief, but also he has been under to...
Replies
7
Views
181
I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult season in my life. Recently, I lost my remote job after struggling to adjust to a new work environment. This has left me feeling discouraged, anxious, and uncertain about what lies ahead. Before taking this job, I left my long-term position...
Replies
10
Views
183
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom