Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamala2

Disciple of Prayer
I am leaving to go out to do my business please pray that I succeed n also pray that my childfather get work so we can take care of our expenses. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi, im from ###, i have been running a business for ### years, but there are no results, even losses and still have debts. I am struggling a lot and want to quit. Please pray that with the help of Lord Jesus, he will be willing to open a way for me to succeed in my culinary business this year...
Replies
9
Views
166
Life in miracles greatly come thru I get a job doing commercials on tv to succeed in a business to take care of animals greatly I can pray in my mind again that’s it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
11
Views
77
Pray request for me , I get late to sleep at night. Always I get delay to go to bed at night. Day time I'm busy n night I'm busy useless and sleeps late night. Later I realised why I stayed awake late. Why I dint sleep early like. I stay active mostly night time that also lately. N bfor that...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom