Canada Wide Protest against Mandatory Vaccines organized by nurses.

View attachment 170352

Nurses and medical are fighting back. First our nurses were heroes now they have received an ultimatum.
Vaxxed or get Axed!
Some doctors have been voicing their concerns over the vaccines but mainstream media and some police forces are trying to silence them.

Heavenly Father I pray for Your protection over our medical professionals and over us. Guide us and bring us wisdom, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray, amen.
Amen
 
Canada Wide Protest against Mandatory Vaccines organized by nurses.

View attachment 170352

Nurses and medical are fighting back. First our nurses were heroes now they have received an ultimatum.
Vaxxed or get Axed!
Some doctors have been voicing their concerns over the vaccines but mainstream media and some police forces are trying to silence them.

Heavenly Father I pray for Your protection over our medical professionals and over us. Guide us and bring us wisdom, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray, amen.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I pray for wisdom and protection and paying clients to help, and for my divorce to happen super fast, no delays, and to understand more about nutrition, photography, and my fret board in JESUS name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
158
Lord jesus, Thanks for every blessing both big and small.Thank you for your continuous protection and guidance.Forgive me for the moment that I forget to be thankful.Bless me with your divine guidance, wisdom to over come every challenge at my work place, complete every work in time.help me to...
Replies
11
Views
165
Dear Prayer Team / Church Family, I am writing to humbly request your prayers for a very heavy burden I am currently carrying at my workplace. I work as a manager at my company. Recently, I uncovered deeply unethical and illegal practices—amounting to corporate fraud and extortion—orchestrated...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,280
Messages
16,809,406
Members
650,691
Latest member
Raissuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom