pray for what ### wish please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So Acts as in the book of Acts gets deleted. O Lord God You see what is happening on this site. How they delete that which is Your Word. With that said, I ask You O Lord God that this site come to an end. If those running this site will not honor Your written Word, then may this site come to an...
Replies
7
Views
156
I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
150
I dropped out of my studies due to mental health issues. I’m ### yet very dependent on my parents financially and to do stuff (I can’t drive and do normal things almost). My mother doesn’t stop complaining about what a disappointment I turned out to be. I locked myself in the bathroom and cried...
Replies
10
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom