Pray for us suffering souls please, please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am crying out this morning for The souls of all men and women that I evangelize out in the streets and I'm also specifically listing names that I want to see God intervene in their lives and bring them into a Damascus road encounter with the living God that they would get radically plucked out...
Replies
8
Views
311
Please pray for us, suffering from a satanic attack, and feeling desperate, We need God's grace and blessing to overcome this!
Replies
7
Views
197
Please Pray for us. We are suffering from Neighbour Harassment. They live in ### Apartment, they are continuously watching upon us. They always keep an eye on us. Please God, Do miracle as soon as possible, leave their home ....because we are not feeling normal life. Please Jesus, set us free...
Replies
4
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom