Apselis Disciple of Prayer Jun 15, 2022 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Pray for my tumor in the mouth, it's painful.
Alselerth Prayer Warrior Jun 15, 2022 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Messmer Humble Servant Relationships Jun 15, 2022 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Windwold Beloved of All Jun 15, 2022 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Muani Beloved of All Jun 15, 2022 #5 Click to Listen to This Post Father please hear our prayers, may your child be healed in Jesus Name I pray Amen
Uskuse Beloved of All Jun 15, 2022 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
DonnaT Beloved of All Jun 15, 2022 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Jun 15, 2022 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Getaneugir Beloved of All Jun 15, 2022 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Savannah20 Beloved of All Jun 15, 2022 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus name~God bless