Pray for ### to succeed in ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Pray for ### to succeed in his studies. Ask God to give him wisdom and understanding of his books
### wrote his examination today very well. thank God for giving him wisdom and understanding
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯Fold greatly my businesses start succeed no worries ..I get Section 8 a PLAVE to stayyyyy in peace harmony no worries GREATLYY..i find my Roku getting my Tv 📺 working better no worries myself my family our pets have holidays together greatly communicate with no worries...
Replies
10
Views
94
It's a difficult task I need to complete. Failure would be extremely bad. Please help me succeed.
Replies
7
Views
140
Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom