Pray For ### To Move Back Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter jarsmom1020
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jarsmom1020

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FIANCE ### AND I, WE'RE HAVIN SOME ISSUES, HE DOESNT KNW IF HE WANTS TO BE A FAMILY MAN OR NOT, SINCE HE MOVED OUT HE COMES ND VISITS ND TELLS ME HE DOEST KNW WHT TO DO, I CONSIDER MYSELF A PROVERB 31 WOMAN, AND I LOVE HIM....I JUST PRAY HE OPENS UP HIS EYES AND REALIZES WHAT HE HAS, HE IS SURROUNDED BY SO MUCH TEMPTATIONS, AND PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO SEE US TOGETHER, THT HES NOT SEEING THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER, HIS HEART ND HEAD ARE FIGHTING EACHOTHER, I CAN SEE THE STRUGGLE IN HIS EYES. HE IS A GOOD MAN BUT THE DEVIL HAS A GRIP ON HIM, PLEASE PRAY THAT HE COMES HOME TO HIS FAMILY, AND CONTINUES THE JOURNEY WE WERE ON TOGETHER.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I am praying for you sister I pray that our husbands will come to Lord on their own time and cry out for guidance and help on how to lead our households please pray for my husband ### he has slipped into temp and addiction is taking place into our lives keep praying sister don't give up and buy the love dare book it will teach you tools you will forever use in your marriage..​
 
Thnk u, I'll pray for ### too, the power of prayer is great!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My husband currently works out of state Monday through Friday and this has been very hard for me and the kids. I have a very demanding job and two kids, and I have no family or help nearby. I am always beyond exhausted and stressed out, it’s been too much. My husband has applied for a...
Replies
11
Views
766
Lord, I pray in the name of Jesus that you bless my husband with a job closer to home and that you bring him home Lord. You know how much I have had to deal with, living as a single parent, working too many hours and barely having any time for me and my boys. I have never in my life been so...
Replies
9
Views
395
My husband lives out of state due to his job. He decided to take the job three years without discussing it with me and it’s been a very difficult few years. Financially, physically and emotionally. Please pray for the Lord to open a door for him to come home and please pray for a financial...
Replies
10
Views
608
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom