Pray for ### to feel better ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray for my mama to feel better please. I don't know what's wrong with her but something is wrong and I'm scared. Please pray for her to feel well again. Please. Her name is ###. She is everything to this family. Thank you.
Heavenly Father, In Jesus Name, I come before you today to ask for your healing hand to be upon her mother. Lord, I know that you are the great physician and that you have the power to heal her. Please restore her health and strength and give her the peace and comfort that only you can provide.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure what's missing but I havnt felt the same since I got a text yesterday from an ex from my early twenties. I'm ###. I deleted it but prayers no soul ties or anything affected God fixes if it's that or something, or someone else. I feel kind of empty, numbness. No feelings emotionally...
Replies
8
Views
129
No migraines. No pain and no infections. Happiness. I set my alarm for ###am to go to the ER. That i am strong and get up and go and there not be a want in the ER. That they find what's wrong abd prescribe antibiotics and anything I need. Strength. Confidence. Motivation. To lose weight. Good...
Replies
13
Views
111
I was feeling bad for 3 weeks or so and God made me feel better! Praise God!
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom