Pray for "###" to be saved, delivered, and that God will bless her with healing, peace, strength, joy, and understanding.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

###.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
I stand in agreement to this prayer. "Whenever two or more are gathered in My name, I, even I, am in the midst of them." "It is not God's will that any should perish, but that all should attain to repentance". Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace, joy and understanding in my household. Situation between ###, ### and ### is putting unnecessary stress and strain in the family. As the peacemaker, I am caught in the middle. In addition my financial situation worsened in the second half of ###. Longing for God’s presence...
Replies
7
Views
667
Please pray for ###, ###. We have been through a lot in the last few years. We were homeless for three of them living between our truck, storage units, and a hotel here and there. We had our precious DOG ### with us at all times and he was our rock...he was loved with all we had and he never...
Replies
9
Views
495
Pray for peace, love, joy and understanding in ###'s marriage. May God grant him the wisdom required to maintain a happy marriage. God is faithful to the end and I believe this is already granted. Amen
Replies
16
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,784
Messages
16,815,017
Members
651,013
Latest member
Preosaroerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom