Pray for ### to be able to pay her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for ### to be able to pay her bills, or get some help soon from somewhere. Her rent is going up $### per month starting in January. She has been out of work part of this year, and in low-paying jobs the rest of the time. Pray for her not to be distraught or to be cross with people who are trying to help her. Pray for peace for her and that she is led by God on what to do. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Barring an unexpected miracle, I won’t be able to pay rent tomorrow. I failed my ### and two ###. All I know is it is over for me and there is no getting out of this. I am sorry to my family and to Jesus for failing them and for failing to take care of my family. Please Jesus, watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
156
Pray for the GSA Security company's workers ###, ###, and Mr. ### to pay their new guard ### the money they owe him today in ### 20### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
149
Please pray for my ### that she can pay her debts. She has been harassed daily by credit collectors by phone calls and texts, they are even sending messages to her friends and relatives. Lord please touch the hearts of those people to stop harassing her, and instead give her an easy installment...
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom