Pray for this ###'s heart to open, please. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for this man's heart to open, please. He made an agreement but is currently thinking of backing out due to unreasonable fear. The final decision will be given tomorrow. It's so very important for our family. We need for him to stick by his original decision and promise.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ###'s heart she is facing open heart surgery and has circulation problems I'm praying she is healed I don't believe she would survive that type of surgery.
Replies
9
Views
193
Father please open this ### heart to you and that be willing to maybe come to know you come to church. Please be with my kids near and far protect his kids as well protect and guide their every step they take. I pray in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
125
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
14
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom