Pray For This ### Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enmormuk

Guest
Hi everybody! (forgive my mistakes, my mother tongue is French)

I have met a Muslim doctor (rather known) on a site about Islam, because at the time I wondered about the truth and the religion. His site had to prove the truthfulness of the Koran. He compared the Koran and the Bible and had really good arguments for the Koran. He had done many study and research, he seems to know what he was talking and spoke to me without truculence. I spoke occasionally with him. Really, he was a nice man!

but after this time I'm gone to a Christian camp and a Christian weekend, and I was really touched by our God, the God of the Christians! He seems so powerful and love, right? Nonetheless, I haven't done any research and study about it (just read the Bible).. but I believe in our God...

I want that this Muslim who wanted help me, he finds the true way... I want that God touch his heart and holds out to him his hand... It's hard because this man has a really deep faith in the Quran and in Allah.. His life is based on that, he's rather known and does many things to impart the Islam.. then he can have an important impact. What can be impossible to our God? Please pray with power for this man.. He's someone good.. please pray that God acts with power in his life! He needs your prayers... :) He needs many prayers, please..!

Thank you very much!
 
I claim that ### man to the Kingdom of God and that he will confess the Lord Jesus as his Lord and Saviour in the name of Jesus Christ.

Behold I'm the Lord God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27
 
God in Jesus’ name honor this prayer request that has been posted.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless, protect, and cover me with Your Holy Spirit. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment from on high. Protect me and everything that You have blessed me with. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Show me my purpose in life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Use me Lord for Your Glory wherever You may send me. Let me always and forever operate in love. Bless me Lord Jesus to be a blessing. Bless me to walk in my God destiny with power, wisdom, knowledge, and success. Do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is a YouTuber and I watched a video on YouTube that said him and his family were getting hunted by a muslim group and the FBI had to get involved. Pray for his safety as well as his families, amen.
Replies
8
Views
285
Can you please pray for my husband's mental and physical health and that he will find a job that is good to him and that he can work physically and mentally for long term? Please? Everything is just hard right now and, In this economy, he has had to take a job that has broken down his body, his...
Replies
8
Views
137
Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom