Pray For This Business I'm Working For

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I just started to work for a business this week. Things are very slow. We need more customers. Please pray for the 2 owners they have 2 businesses pray that this year is better in many ways for them. Pray that they make more money this year than last year. Pray that the workers like myself also make money.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
182
I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
165
Tomorrow I must have a travel in connection with the business that God has given me to make a living. Please pray, Heavenly Father, to bless my travel, both going and returning, for His glory, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray, Heavenly Father, to protect me and the car in this travel for...
Replies
6
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom