Pray for the binding of my relationship with my ###. Pray for

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for the binding of my relationship with my fiance. Pray for protection for our love and our continued growth with each other and with God. Pray for peace in our households and peace with our impending wedding. Pray for less stress for him as he is a businessman. Pray that he concentrates less on money and more on God, us, and the future ahead of us. Pray that his heart remains humble this year as it's easy to forget where you come from when you have monetary success. Break his heart and create something new in him, God. Pray for our finances, our houses, and the decisions that are surrounding that due to the housing market. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
158
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
148
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for reconciliation in my relationship with partner of ### year's. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, who said, “No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6), I ask our Heavenly Father to bring healing where there is...
Replies
16
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom