Pray for ### that ### should pay ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwayasamaphiri

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for ### that ### should pay him back ### which he took groundnuts for sale but did not pay back.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10​
"Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I should pass all the subjects in semester exam which I already wrote. I did my chemistry and c programming subjects really bad and I’m scared that I won’t pass. Please pray that I pass all subjects in semester exam which I’ve written pleasee. I’m scared. Please 🥺
Replies
7
Views
287
Prayer for ### as Air India is using Singapore Airlines to pay for their losses which amounted to 1.9 Million dollars and that is coming out of Singapore taxpayers money.
Replies
9
Views
90
Jesus please let my husband be ok. He is not answering his phone, and he should have been home from overnight shift by now. Please dont let anything be wrong and him home soon. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom