pray for ### that I sent Christmas card to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pray for ### that I sent Christmas card to would text me phone me desire to meet up with me go for proper lunch together and for this friendship to be healed restored blessed and flourish lord melt ### heart ways attitude everything toward me I pray he will never ever egnore me every again in jesus name lord take away ### heart of stone give him a heart of flesh in jesus name have your way in his life heart mind thoughts make him the man you want him to be in jesus name
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We were in a new relationship and everything went well until I pushed him away due to getting triggered. I never told him about my traumatic events in life - so he wouldn’t understand, he just locked the door. I wasn’t given any chance to explain myself, I believe he was in shock :( I’m so...
Replies
7
Views
729
Very very very urgent lord I pray ### a has read my message on WhatsApp I sent last night and he will read it over and over again I pray it touches him mightly incredibly very powerfully in his whole heart spirit mind body bring ### a lord to his knees right now convict ### a very very strongly...
Replies
8
Views
327
Very very urgent please all pray I cover cover the cerelle mini pill I am taking with the blood blood of Jesus I will have absolutely no no side affects any alleric reaction no eye problems any side effect with it ever no no weapons formed against me will prosper in any way ever cerlle mini pill...
Replies
8
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom