I ask all saint to pray for me to have strength and courage. I feel weak. Patiently waiting for God to answer my prayer. I know it will soon come but I feel so far. I'm so grateful I got this far by grace.
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for my family. My mother suffered from a stroke caused by blood clots and later developed nasopharyngeal cancer. After battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with the Lord on May 15, and her funeral service was completed smoothly on...
Please pray for my parents and myself to have a sense of urgency and to act with wisdom in all areas of our lives, shame, depression, oppression and for any and all condemnation in our lives that is according to the word that says "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in...