Pray for ### so that ### raise money to pay for ### degree

boyd mwelwa

Prayer Partner
Pray for me so that I raise money to pay for my degree and graduate this year, this year ###, after struggling since ###, and may God help me to clear the balance which has been imposed on me wrongly by the university of ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
153
Please pray for me to be able to raise the money that I need to be able to pay for my debts. Please pray for me to have a lot of patients every day when I go to ### so that I will not get bored. Please pray for me to be safe while traveling to ###. Please pray for me to arrive safely in ###...
Replies
7
Views
220
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart, seeking Your divine intervention and mercy for my beloved mother. At ###, she has been a beacon of faith, love, and service, dedicating over ### years as a registered nurse and ### years as a nurse educator. Now, she battles stage 4 ovarian...
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom