Pray For Safety Of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
Father I pray for the Safety of my family in ### a storm will be hitting the whole Island and My ### and extended family are there. I put their lives in your hands, may you keep them safe, Jesus name I pray AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the safety of all of the millions in the ### who live in an area being hit by this huge storm bringing snow and sleet over the next few days. Pray for the homeless that ### will get to a shelter. Pray for the safety of all people and the homes and properties, as ice and sleet...
Replies
14
Views
524
Today in our country ###, there has been violence against authority. Pray for protection and safety, as well as wisdom for the authorities to regain control and find a solution to the corruption problem. I know that only in Jesus we have complete freedom, but all the population is under a state...
Replies
5
Views
287
please pray for my safety, life, and my animals and my possessions I am moving Jesus You know all the details of this prayer I pray for victory upon my own life Unspoken Several request. Thank you Amen
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom