Pray For ###'s Well Being

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliecprr

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I pray ### can let her past go, and try not to let it dictate her future. There is so much potential and she has a huge heart. I love her so much, I also pray I have the courage, strength and wisdom to help and endure. It's hard at times but feel it's worth it. I think you have given me signs it will be ok but it is so bad some days. Please forgive our sins and thank you for our blessings.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I had a super vivid dream that it felt so real the time, I felt the ache, anger, grief, and regrets during my dream. — I feel so relieved when I woke up from my dreams and find myself crying because thankfully it was just a dream. Lord, I'm sorry if i'm not really active recently to...
Replies
12
Views
209
goodmorning everyone it's currently ### am in ### , and I do hope everyone is doing great. My prayer request is for my ### burden to ease up and be easy on him. I have seen how it takes a load on him and his health. Then again, man shall not live by bread alone, so dear God keep safe, alive, and...
Replies
7
Views
242
The mother of my young daughter is often verbally and emotionally abusive to her. She is very malicious and extremely cold hearted...a very nasty, violent evil woman who grows progressively worse.Please pray for my daughters well-being and for the removal of this evil woman and that my daughter...
Replies
13
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom