Pray for ###'s education. I asked ...

I pray this situation right now to change in your favour. I pray that God can perform an instant miracle for your daughter to get financial aid. In the might name of Jesus
Amen. Thank you Jesus
 
Pray for my ###'s education. I asked for assistance with finance but was rejected. And we were so positive. Now how to tell ### the negative news and ### will accept. Pray for me for courage and acceptance
Keep believing never give up, for what God cannot do does not exist.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
8
Views
301
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
6
Views
343
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
6
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom