Pray for ###'s education. I asked ...

Father in Heaven, in your own mercy bless and provide for this ### according to your will. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Pray for my ###'s education. I asked for assistance with finance but was rejected. And we were so positive. Now how to tell he the negative news and she will accept. Pray for me for courage and acceptance
I pray this situation right now to change in your favour. I pray that God can perform an instant miracle for your ### to get financial aid. In the might name of Jesus
 
It is important to accept God's decisions in everything. It's also important to seek His will and not assume based on circumstances. I had lost my mom's phone while staying somewhere else and we prayed, searched everywhere in the car and house but couldn't find it. ### since moved out of that house. I wondered if I'd left it at a restaurant but I couldn't be sure. It didn't have a passcode and anyone could've stolen personal information. It seemed like there was no way, but God made a way and retrieved it for us. I pray Jesus will bless you with clarity, direction, and the heart to submit to His will even before the big picture is revealed.

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. - Romans 15:13
 
Ame
It is important to accept God's decisions in everything. It's also important to seek His will and not assume based on circumstances. I had lost my mom's phone while staying somewhere else and we prayed, searched everywhere in the car and house but couldn't find it. My cousin since moved out of that house. I wondered if I'd left it at a restaurant but I couldn't be sure. It didn't have a passcode and anyone could've stolen personal information. It seemed like there was no way, but God made a way and retrieved it for us. I pray Jesus will bless you with clarity, direction, and the heart to submit to His will even before the big picture is revealed.

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. - Romans 15:13
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
8
Views
302
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
6
Views
343
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
6
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom