Pray for revial and renewal in ivory copast and that laurent gbago be

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Pray for revial and renewal in ivory copast and that laurent gbago be saved anddeliverd , that God show him the effects of his rule and the consequences and paul K. that the scales of religion be removed from their eyes.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My lord my god your words say ask and I will recieve lord I stand on yoir words promises lord you made created my eyes I ask you please please touch my eyes in every way heal my eyes completely in every way bless my etes ij efery way remove any all scales all every eye problems from my eyes...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Paige to return to her belief in God. Remove all misleading influences and remove the scales from her eyes. Father God please go after your lost lamb. Restoration to The Lord and to our family and her home.
Replies
Views
I am still fervently Praying that Roy's heart will soften towards me and come back to me. Praying God will remove the scales from his eyes to view me the way he used to and come back in my life for love and Marriage I can't think of anything else to pray but this and let me be prepared when he...
Replies
Views
My lord my god in jesus name thete is power power lord you made my eyes you created my eyes I am asking you please please heal heal restore restore please lord my eyes in every way please lord right now by your power end end please please end lord please all every suffering all every discomfort...
Replies
Views
Pray for my friend Chyenne. She is not a believer, she is also an amazing person. She's caught up in some of the lgbt and sexuality nonsense, pray for the softening of her heart and the opening of her eyes. That scales will fall from them. That she will see the error in her ways and repent...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom