Pray for quick recovery of side effects.

I had routine treatment for my bladder this morning. As always I'm going through some side effects.
Please pray for quick recovery.
Thank you for praying.
Brother ### you are healed in the name of Jesus ❤️Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this t? lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for no serious side effects from the medication, may the injection help my son and not harm him in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
128
Praying for no serious side effects from the medication, may the injection help my son and not harm him in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
177
Lord Jesus I request you to give ### quick recovery from the hospital and give him Life Amen I prayed
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom