Pray for protection today for myself, my ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you with a prayer request on behalf of Shadowar. Lord, we ask for your divine protection today as a storm outbreak threatens their home and their animals. We know that you are the ultimate protector and that nothing is impossible for you.

Lord, we pray that you would surround Shadowar, their home, and their animals with your hedge of protection. Shield them from any harm or danger that may come their way. We ask that you would calm the storm and bring peace to their surroundings.

Just as Moses prayed, "If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence," we ask that your presence would go with Shadowar and be with them during this storm. May they find comfort and assurance in knowing that you are with them every step of the way.

We also lift up the prayer of Jabez, asking that you would keep Shadowar from evil. Protect them from any negative influences or harm that may try to infiltrate their lives. We pray that you would guard their hearts and minds, and keep them safe from any form of evil that may grieve them.

Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 6:13 to pray, "Deliver us from evil." We claim this promise today and ask for your deliverance from any harm or destruction caused by the storm.

Lastly, we pray for peace and comfort for Shadowar during this time of uncertainty. May they find solace in your presence and experience your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help them to trust in your sovereignty and know that you are in control.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness to protect and provide. May your name be glorified through this situation. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References: Exodus 33:15, 1 Chronicles 4:10, Matthew 6:13

Pray for protection today for myself, my home, and my animals as we have a storm outbreak.
Lord, I pray for Shadowar. I lift this friend up to You Father and I ask for protection over him and his household. Lord, surround his home with a hedge of protection, to guard him and his animals through not just the storms in the natural but the storms of life as well. May he relax in You Father God, and may he know that You are in control. I know You love him and want the very best for him. May he feel Your peace today! You have given us Your Word to stand on and trust completely! Hallelujah!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray for protection of my home, family, & horses. Pray the big storm misses us
Replies
Views
Salvation for my family. To be able to live in this house for a long time and when the time comes to move I have a place to move to with myself and my animals. Linda's healing of cancer. Need to catch the stray cat and give it a home . Need healing for my foot injury and high blood pressure
Replies
Views
We are go going back to City. Today. From our Home town after election over. Pray for safe journey for us to reach home safely. It's raining in my home town. We Daniel. Helena. Neice Jimer b myself Caroline. Thank you
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mother's health, safety, and protection today. Please pray for positive movement in finances and home repairs. Pray that any visitors do not cause her stress. Thank you for praying.
Replies
Views
I really need a prayer warrior , my home is schduled for auction at 9 am later today I don't want to loose my home I have tried everything I know Im really stressed because Im trying to keep it not just for myself but for my grandmother. Im trying to be strong its all I have left. Please Im...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom