Pray For Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungry4love357

Servant of All
I actually have two requests tonight. First of all, I would like to pray for peace in ###. I pray that God will show the rioters that riots and destroying things, and hurting people is not the answer. Second of all, I would like to request a personal prayer for me and my family. My dog whom I have had for almost ### years, had to be put down tonight, because he was having ### and suffer from some sort of head trauma. The cause of this is unknown, but he was crying and in pain, so I told the vet to go ahead and have him ###. I did not want him to suffer anymore. Not a choice I made lightly. My other two dogs have cuaght on to what's happened and are both sad. I can see it in there eyes they are missing there deceased friend. My family are all worried about me, since I was closest to the dog. I have had him since I was ### or ###. He was my best friend. There will never be another like him. That's all, please pray for us, and happy Early Thanksgiving.
 
Father I agree in prayer for peace in ### and that You would bring a calm to everyone who is churned up over this situation that they would exercise wisdom in their choices and love and respect in their behavior.

Father, may Your comfort blanket this person and household. I thank You for what wonderful friends dogs can be to us and ask grace for this person's loss.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife will not let me relax. She is always making demands and cursing at me, and belittling me and telling me to go to hell. She does this almost daily, the yelling is definitely daily. I am so tired of this. Every few months she has a total meltdown with headaches and feeling sick, and then...
Replies
9
Views
100
Attack of the devil. My neighbour upstairs is vacuum cleaning and listening devilish music, heavy metall, its really loud and scarry atmosphere. Lord please remove that devil from his life and mine. Please pray for his salvation. He is harrassing me for years with niight noise of all kinds and...
Replies
9
Views
151
There is so much ongoing conflict in my family due to past trauma. We cannot find peace or happiness. I am struggling to cope. I want all of us to get on well and for the constant arguments and fighting to stop. Please pray for us.
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom