Pray for peace. That God be merciful to me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for peace. That God be merciful to me through faith and obtain for me the special graces I need to perform His will.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Father God, You're Magnificent... Lord, break every chain that's holding me back. SPIRITUALITY EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY...set me free from everything that wasn't sent by You. Father, fight the battles I can't see SILENCE EVERY ENEMY THAT RISES AGAINST ME. SURROUND ME WITH YOUR...
Replies
7
Views
223
Thank You, Father God, You're Magnificent Powerful Merciful Loving Amazing and Perfect! Father God, I'm asking You, for HEALING POWER LOVE, MERCY, PROTECTION, POWER, PEACE, HEALTH AND PROSPERITY. Father God, PLEASE... keep Your POWERFUL HANDS, on me all the days of my life. Father God, You're...
Replies
8
Views
331
Could you please pray for me? Pray that God will comfort me and make me feel secure. Pray that He fills me with the life of His Holy Spirit and cradles me in His strong arms.I also ask that He grants me friends to pray with, and faithful friends. Pray that I myself may be a good friend and a...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom