Pray for peace, love and harmony to return to the home and marriage of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for peace, love and harmony to return to the home and marriage of ### and ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My husband ### has moved away from home 2 1/2 years ago in order to go back to his job. We never agreed to it but he still left. Last week we bought a second home there too so that he is not wasting money on rent (I guess that’s what he wants us to believe). It seems as though he does...
Replies
8
Views
326
Please pray for my family and for peace in joy in our home and marriage
Replies
5
Views
568
Father Lord please grant my marriage that love, peace and happiness and harmony. Please make every ### part straight Lord. I want my husband to be happy in our marriage, I want a happy home also in my marriage. I beg you Lord to hasten every process for me to join my husband in the land of ###...
Replies
3
Views
599
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom