Pray for Our family especially ### who has been

Peter K

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for Our family especially ### who has been unwell from December ###.
 
Lord Jesus I pray that you will have pity and compassion on ### family and most tenderly to his Father. Lord Jesus has not been feeling well in for a couple of years. But I know that you can heal any sickness and infirmity. Lord Jesus ### loves his father. But you love him even more. I thank you power is present to heal and revive him. I speaking health, healing and life to him. I pray that he lives as long as you grant him life. I pray that you grant this word in Psalm 91:16 - "With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation." And Jesus this promise here: "Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you." So Lord, if ### and his dad are worship you with a little bit of strength that he does have and even if it's his thoughts, grant this promise in Jesus Name. Amen. Thank you Jesus for showing him and his father your loving favor.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for praying for my family throughout this long season! My mother suffered from a thrombotic stroke and nasopharyngeal cancer, and after battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with Jesus on May 15. Her funeral service was completed smoothly yesterday (May 23). My whole...
Replies
9
Views
230
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for our family cat who has chronic kidney disease. There are progressively worse stages to the disease and it would likely be fatal if our cat entered some of the later stages. Please pray that he does not get worse and his bloodwork and kidneys...
Replies
8
Views
188
Please I Pray for my daughter asthma, she has irregular periods please I pray to you that her period cycles becomes normal. Help her in her difficulties. Take care of her and protect her always. Please she should get a nice stable job. Protect my husband and daughter, take care of my husband’s...
Replies
8
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom