Pray for ### of ### with COVID-19

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
150
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for someone who has experienced health issues potentially related to COVID-19 testing and workplace conditions. They are turning in health records to a county department regarding mandated testing and accidents at work. They have been diagnosed with...
Replies
7
Views
192
Hi everyone, can you please join me in prayer for the two parents of my sister in Christ, they have an aggressive flu; it's most likely COVID-19. Thank you for your support and prayers! Blessings!
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,259
Members
649,569
Latest member
Glaillorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom