Pray for no hail damage here . ...

CherylShearon

Servant of All
Pray for no hail damage here. We just had a storm and I don’t have any insurance. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Asking that my insurance company ### does not decide that my car is a total loss due to hail damage. I have a lien on my car which will be paid off ###. I ask for the favor of God in this matter and that my car will be repaired. I have paid my...
Replies
9
Views
138
Prayer Team, please pray the insurance company have me home repaired from the storm damage in ###. We been without power since Friday. Please pray they restore power asap and the insurance company fix my roof and other that have damage. Please please pray the insurance company repair my roof and...
Replies
12
Views
156
Please pray allstate or choice warranty repair my roof from the damage from the storm. Please please pray for me and that Jesus guide me as I dont have any guidance from my family. Ijnip
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom