Pray For My ###...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trainer4God
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trainer4God

Guest
I would like to say a prayer for my future wife, ###. ### wasn't raised in a family where Christianity is practiced, but she does have a belief in God and wants to know more. I believe she is like others who only hear the, "Big Brother ready to punish" aspect and it make her afraid some. I pray that God in His way will show himself to her and work in her heart. ### is a real blessing for my life (along with her 2 kids) and I want her to know the peace I get from God, too. I pray for this in Jesus' Name, Amen..
 
I pray in the name of Jesus that God will reveal himself to ### and that she will be a hearer and doer of his word. Amen
 
May God be with you in your marriage. I pray that she continues to see God in your eyes and believe that one day soon you both will stand in front of the alter and praise God together in one accord. <3 This I pray In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
340
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
149
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom