Pray For My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter fred96002001
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fred96002001

Guest
Jesus Is Lord FM jesus is lord fm dot com please pray that the Lord will bless ### and this ministry. we have been on the air for ### years now. ### am not getting the people to listen to it like it did in the past. pray that the Lord will bless this ministry to grow.
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Please bless ###'s ministry Lord. Lord they require more listeners Lord, Lord help them in every way that they make work to spread your Kingdom on earth and change many lives Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Lord, Jesus Christ I pray that You will bless this ministry to speak Your word to the people. Strengthen this ministry to touch the lives of all people. Give them the wisdom and strengthen their believes in You. I pray this prayer in Your Holy name. Amen
 
Father, God we thank You for this ministry on air. Lord grant ### the audience You have prepared beforehand, Father grant him and his team the power and wisdom to draw listeners to this ministry. We pray for the anointing to increase and we thank You Father for the lives that will be saved through this FM ministry. Lord Jesus, we pray through Your name...amen
 
Lord help this ministry to grow in hearts. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
The Auditor-General's Office (AGO) has released its report for the financial year 2025/26, raising 136 audit findings across government ministries, statutory boards and government-owned companies. The most significant, 29 in all, span contract management, grant administration, revenue collection...
Replies
10
Views
170
Hi, I would like to ask for prayers/guidance. I honestly have no financial obligations. I'm ###, single, no child. My parents provide for me just well. I honestly enjoy being at home. I do arts and crafts that I give to friends and family. I've learned how to cook a few meals. I got to organize...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,095
Messages
16,807,185
Members
650,538
Latest member
Glaoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom